If you happen to follow my insta stories, you will know that I love to entertain and cook up a storm in the kitchen!
I learnt to make a beautiful eggplant dish by a dear friend whilst living in Spain in 2008 and it is one of my favourite share recipes.
WHAT YOU NEED
* Eggplant X 2
* Tomatoes X 3 or 4 cubed
* Onion X 1 small
* Feta cheese as much or as little as you wish ( or none at all)
* Fresh oregano
* Olive oil
1. Cut the eggplant in half
2. Then cube it without breaking the skin
3. Salt the eggplant and let it sit for 5 mins
4. Wash the salt off, oil the eggplant and put it in the oven
5. Cut the onion and brown it in the pan with some olive oil and fresh oregano
6. Cube the tomatoes and mix it with the already soft onion and some salt and pepper
7. Add it as a topping on top of your eggplant and put it in the oven for another 10 minutes
8. To finalise this dish sprinkle some feta cheese, fresh oregano and olive oil in that order on top of the already cooked eggplant and it's ready to serve!