The dining room and kitchen is about fostering family bonding time, a space to interact, laugh, share stories and create beautiful memories. Play some music today, get cooking and start having fun in the kitchen!
Here is our Scones recipe, the fastest and easiest scones you will ever make.
WHAT YOU NEED
* 3 1/2 cups self raising flour
* 1 cup thickened cream (heavy cream), not whipped!
* 1 cup lemonade
* Cream and jam
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Combine the flour, cream and lemonade in a bowl and mix until flour is mostly combined. Do not over mix, it will make the scones dense! The dough should be soft and fairly sticky.
3. Turn out onto a floured surface, and knead gently just 3 - 5 times to bring dough together, then gently pat into a disc shape 2.5cm thick.
4. Bring your casserole dish close by (pause for a second to admire how amazing it looks in your kitchen) ;)
5. Use a small round glass to create the shapes and place them on your casserole dish slightly touching each other (they help each other rise).
6. Brush the tops lightly with the cream.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until golden on top.
8. Then take your casserole dish from the oven straight to the table (yep! thats why we call it 'The forever giving casserole Dish') and let this centre piece start it’s magic.
9. Share your scones with loved ones and don’t be tight with the jam and cream, not today!
Our structural walls become a home only when they are filled with treasured memories from moments between loved ones.
* Find the video recipe here https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPkhSDKgfYi/ *