Colder days and longer nights of Winter make it an ideal season for slowing down, restoration and carving out extra time for self care. Here is our quick and delicious porridge recipe. Enjoy it!
WHAT YOU NEED
* 1 Bunch of rhubarb
* Whole cloves and cardamom
* 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
* 2 Tbsp brown organic sugar
* 1 Tbsp raspberry jam
* 1 1/2 Cup rolled oats
* Soy milk (or any other vegetable milk) to cover
* Edible flowers
1. Cut the rhubarb into small 2 cm pieces
2. Heat some water in a pot and add the rhubarb pieces
3. Add brown sugar and raspberry jam
4. Then the spices. A bit of clove and cardamom will transform this dish!
5. Simmer till the rhubarb brakes down into a mash
6. In a different pot place the rolled oats and add enough of your desired milk to cover them all, then add a pinch of cinnamon
7. Stir till it gets soft and then serve it in our Grate-Full bowl ;)
8. Sprinkle some granola on top and add the warm rhubarb on the side
9. Cut open your figs to put on top and bring this recipe to the next level with some edible flowers!
* Find the video recipe here https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPIZEOdgb2N/ *