On this episode we are speaking about all things interiors with Stylist, Designer, Founder of Imprint house and two time author the amazing Natalie Walton.
Natalie studied Arts at the UNSW. She has a long list of accomplishments having worked as a journalist, workshop host, radio speaker, contributor to several magazines, Deputy Editor at Real Living Magazine and of course her work as a Stylist and Designer which has been published across the globe. She currently runs editorial content agency Warnes and Walton alongside her online shop Imprint House and somehow manages to squeeze in even more work. She also has her own podcast Imprint with Natalie Walton. He has written two very inspiring books. This is home: The art of simple living and Still: The slow home. She has mastered how to help people enhance their every day and live their best lives through their interiors.
In this episode
- What is a 'Still Home' (2:59)
- What the number 1 MUST have element is in a home (9:50)
- The importance of natural light (13:20)
- How to get the best out of your scenario (17:30)
- What you should do before you hit up the shops (24:20)
- Why 'trend' is such a dirty word (28:37)
- Budgeting (36:48)
Find out more: