On this episode of Step Up Your Home we get up close and personal with Georgia, through the lense of one of her best friends Tami Sussman. Throughout this episode Tami makes Georgia feel very uncomfortable and opens up a side of her that you probably don't know or haven’t seen before. Tami asks Georgia questions about her youth, tying a few dots together about why she is inspired by certain areas of the world and what led her to having certain aesthetics.
Pop on some headphones and enjoy the grill.
On todays episode we talk about:
- The beginning (6:30)
- Georgia's involvement in competitive sport (13:39)
- Georgia's high school years (17:39)
- Studying Interior Architecture and Spain (33:00)
- Moving from Sydney to Melbourne (40:19)
- The love of Georgia's life (43:49)
- So much more
Find out more: